[SRM] expediate next stable update?

Hi SRMs,

The openssl issue has been fixed on the mirrors, but people installing Debian
from CD still generate weak key material until they run their first apt
upgrade, which is problematic because that upgrade doesn't automatically
resolve problems with things generated in the past. To minimise discomfort
and exposure, I think it's good if we could get to a next etch point update
sometime soon.

Is there a current schedule for the next point update? Do you think it can be
pulled forward?

cheers,
Thijs