"new bugs" already fixed

I'm confused by this output from grep-excuses:

telegnome (- to 0.1.0-3)
    Maintainer: Colin Watson
    Too young, only 1 of 10 days old
    out of date on alpha: telegnome (from 0.0.10-7)
    out of date on hppa: telegnome (from 0.0.10-7)
    telegnome (source, i386, alpha, amd64, arm, hppa, ia64, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, sparc, armel) has new bugs!
    Updating telegnome introduces new bugs: #464331
    Not considered

#464331 is:

  Severity: serious;
  Found in version telegnome/0.0.10-7;
  Fixed in version telegnome/0.1.0-1 by Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org>;
  Version Graph;
  Done: Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org>.

Has something gone wrong with britney's bug counts? Or is it a problem
on the bugs.d.o side? If the latter, I'm happy to look into that myself,
but without being able to see britney's input files I can't quite tell.

Thanks,