Re: kiosktool broken in Etch

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 09:59:11AM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Sunday 13 April 2008 22:51, Luk Claes wrote:
> > Ok, please upload a fixed package.
> Did so now. And appearantly it arrived as Phil commented on it on IRC, I just
> wonder why I didnt get any mail. It was a NMU with the maintainer set to the
> qa team and I'm subscribed to the qa mailinglist. But no mail nowhere?! Can
> someone explain?

There are only mails if packages are accepted or rejected from p-u-new,
where packages are held after upload for review.  Your package is
neither approved nor rejected yet.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                             Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                       Debian Release Assistant