question about propagation of testing packages to new arch (armel)

Hi Release Team,

I have a question about when some of my packages will propagate into
testing on armel.  They had never been built on armel before, so they
got into testing on all other release architectures, while still missing
armel builds, several days ago.  Since then, the armel buildds have
finally caught up with them.  But the packages are (at this moment)
listed on packages.debian.org for armel only under unstable, not under
testing.

Would you be able to tell me how long I need to wait before they get
into testing on armel?  (I'd like to upload a new release of one of them
soon.)  Or does it require a manual hint from the Release Team?

The packages in question are these:

cernlib/2006.dfsg.2-13
paw/1:2.14.04.dfsg.2-3
mclibs/2006.dfsg.2-5