Re: missing geda-* builds on some arches

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 07:19:22PM +0200, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> writes:
> > geda-gschem: alpha, mips, mipsel, powerpc
> > geda-gattrib: alpha, mips, mipsel, powerpc
> > geda-gnetlist: alpha, mips, mipsel, powerpc, i386, ia64
> > geda-gsymcheck: alpha, mips, mipsel, powerpc
>
> All given back.

Thanks. So far, nothing has happened though. Are the builds just in the
queue as normal or is something else wrong?

(I tried to check the queue on buildd.net but it appears to be about a
week out of date for most architectures.)

> Asking the release team as last resort. Some of us (or, to be more
> specific, vorlon, aba, zobel, luk and I) have the needed permissions to
> do wanna-build magic. Please note that your first point of contact should
> always the buildd admin, but if that doesn't work out, try contacting
> us.

Thanks for this information.

Hamish