Re: Heads up: ffmpeg transition (SONAME Change!)

Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> writes:

> Hello Reinhard, thanks for the heads-up. However, we would really
> appreciate if you could hold the upload to unstable until we find a spot
> for it, possibly right after the python transition.
>
> Is that doable for you?

That's perfectly fine for me. I'll ask you on IRC again next week end. If
I am not available or you have the feeling that the package could get
into unstable sooner, feel free to upload the ffmpeg-free source package
in experimental to unstable via NMU at your convenience.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4