Re: pending libgmime transition

2008/4/16, Stephen Gran <sgran@debian.org>:
> This one time, at band camp, Stephen Gran said:
> > libgmime had an ABI change (it changed sizeof(off_t)) without a soname
> > bump.  As a short term work around, I've NMUed it with a package rename.
> > This means it will hit NEW, but when it comes out and is autobuilt,
> > we'll need a small binNMU campaign for the following packages:
> >
> > tracker
> > pinot

> This one time, at band camp, David Paleino said:
> > I currently maintain pinot. Please feel free to write me privately when the new
> > libgmime completes NEW. [1]
>
> David - it's time.

I'm sorry I can't help right now. I'll probably have an Internet
connection on Saturday (I'm writing from an University terminal).
Please feel free to binNMU pinot, and sorry for the noise (I believed
libgmime would have taken some more time).

Thanks,
David

--
 . ''`.  Debian packager! | http://snipurl.com/gofoxygo/