[SRM] Fixing qt3 for etch

Hi!

As some of the stable release people (especially zobel) remembers, qt3
(source package qt-x11-free) encodes uname -m in several of the files.

This gave problems with some of the updates for kde in last point
release.

In lenny and sid, it has been fixed by "locking" the the architecture
based on dpkg-architecture instead of trusting uname -m.

Patch:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-kde/trunk/packages/qt-x11-free/debian/patches/72_dont_trust_uname-m_use_dpkg-arch_instead.diff?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

In order to fix etch, the following is needed:

upload qt-x11-free with that patch.

binNMU kdelibs on arm to be built against the new Qt.

binNMU kdebase on arm to be built against the new Qt and new kdelibs.

Please advice me on wether you want me to proceed to prepare and upload
qt-x11-free

/Sune