Re: Unblock of packages in "could be handled by britney"

On Sat, Apr 05, 2008 at 01:46:54PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> Status is: I personally think we'll need to address this at some point but
> it has never really been discussed within the team and I've no idea what
> will be involved other than that it's likely to be invasive.
> In other words: there is no status.

Feelings shared here.

Maybe we could think of this as one of the first issue to tackle after
Lenny has been released, but I really think that it is too late to
change the current mechanisms if we want a working installer for Lenny
within the current schedule.

Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism
                                    `. `'`
                                      `-