Re: Give back octave3.0 and plplot

* Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> [2008-04-03 11:35]:

> On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 11:52:27AM +0200, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
> > Now that hdf5 has been successfully built on hppa and s390, could you please
> > give back octave3.0 on those architectures?
>
> It's "built" on s390, not uploaded.  octave3.0 is already dep-wait, it will
> be retried automatically when hdf5 is really available.

Okay, I see.  However, I see in Jeroen's status page [1] that hppa is in
needs-build state as regards octave3.0:

    Architecture Version      Status              For
    hppa         1:3.0.0-10   Needs-Build (531)   1d 16:17

What does this mean, exactly?  Is there any chance it will be built soon?

[BTW: it would be great to have a document explaining how the buildd
infrastructure works in detail.]

--
Rafael