Re: ttf-dejavu 2.24-2

On Wednesday 02 April 2008, Davide Viti wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 04:36:14AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> > Davide Viti wrote:
> > > this version fixes #471024 which affects the graphical installer:
> > > please unblock it.
> >
> > There is absolutely no need for special treatment of this version
> > because of the mentioned BR because the broken version never migrated
> > to testing.
>
> I'm pretty sure version 2.23-1, currently in testing, has the same
> problem

Ah, sorry. I confused it with the freefont bug.

Anyway, this is only a very minor issue and migrating this to testing does
not fix any installer images. Daily images use the version in unstable and
weeklies can't be fixed by migrating the package.

Best to just let it go when the D-I RM gets around to requesting hints.

Cheers,
FJP