Re: Preparation of the next oldstable Debian GNU/Linux update

Hi Philipp,

On Tue, April 1, 2008 11:27, Philipp Kern - automated mail wrote:
> Accepted Packages
> -----------------

Just to get the complete picture the following.

I am still missing from the list:
- xine-lib, released yesterday
- exiftags, released this morning
- squid; to be published anytime soon (Moritz is working on this)

There are no other DSA's that include sarge packages in the planning.
Therefore, I think that as soon as you have those three items, I think it
is safe for you guys to proceed with sarge r8 right away.

bye,
Thijs