Re: [SRM] Update of dns-flood-detector

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 09:33:20PM +0100, Jan Wagner wrote:
> while going through the RC bug list I figured out that I forgot to fix #431676
> in stable.
> The fix for that is trivial[1] and I'd like to include it in the next point
> release. You can also have a look into the whole package[2].
>
> Do you accept an upload?

The approach looks weird to me.  Wouldn't it be more sensible to just
write out a pid file in the daemon?  (i.e. in daemonize, and probably
add a configuration option for it)

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                             Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                       Debian Release Assistant