Autobuilder smackdown missing working hostname?

Hi.  I found the debian-arm@ list address on
<URL:http://www.debian.org/ports/arm/> and hope it is the correct
place for this request.

I just noticed that the at package have failed to propagate into
testing because it fail to build on arm.  Looking at
the reason seem to be problems with hostname.  This is the message
from the failure:

  Setting up xmail (1.25-2) ...
  I: Creating generic self-signed certificates.
  I: (replace with hand-crafted or authorized one if needed).
  hostname: Unknown host
  dpkg: error processing xmail (--configure):

Can this be fixed and the at build tried again?

Happy hacking,
Petter Reinholdtsen