Re: Debian Installer Lenny Beta1: Status Update 4

Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org> writes:

> +------------------+-----------------------------------------------+
> |       Date       |                 What happens                  |
> +------------------+-----------------------------------------------+
> |March 8, 2008     |test of images starts                          | <=
> +------------------+-----------------------------------------------+
> |March 12, 2008    |final image builds                             |
> +------------------+-----------------------------------------------+
> |March 16, 2008    |planned release date                           |

Currently we're trying to get final images built but the building
machine has hardware issues and it's being worked on to get it solves
as soon as possible.

I'll mail you all once it has been solved and images are available for
final tests.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116