Re: binNMUs for gfortran transition

Dirk,

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 09:01:38PM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
> I goofed once [ quadprog ] and uploaded without a proper binNMU version
> number, which I then corrected but it sorts lower. We'll see what the
> installer run yields.
>
> I expect Chris (r-cran-eco) and Steffen (qtl) to follow suit with their
> packages.

There is no need to do such binNMUs[0] manually.  Of course it takes a
bit of load away from the buildds if you do that, but in return there
are no build logs in the central database.  The binNMUs are scheduled by
Release Team members with access to wanna-build, our central build
management tool.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/binNMU
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                             Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                       Debian Release Assistant