Re: fportfolio needs fassets

On 1 March 2008 at 16:57, Steve Langasek wrote:
| On Sat, Mar 01, 2008 at 06:05:11PM -0600, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
|
| > fassets [ aka 'r-cran-fassets'] failed on a few arches in December because
| > fregression [ aka 'r-cran-fregression'] was not available.
|
| It failed on alpha because of a problem with robustbase/Rblas.  Is this
| resolved?

Yes. It was a one-day snafu. For R 2.6.2-1 I tried 'our' lapack only to get a
bug report a day later.  [ Lapack 3.1 (now in unstable) will help. With it I
can switch, with Lapack 3.0 I could not. Once I switch I may run into the
Rblas issue again... ]

So yes, that is a non-issue. Please rebuild on alpha.

| On all other archs, fassets is either already in the Needs-build queue, or
| still waiting for fregression.  fregression may be in testing, but that
| doesn't mean it's been built for all archs.
|
| > fregression has been in testing for ages. Could you PLEASE reschedule a new
| > build attempt for fassets?  Once it is in, we need the same for fportfolio
| > [aka 'r-cran-fportfolio'].
|
| fportfolio is likewise in dep-wait on r-cran-fassets, so will automatically
| be picked up for building as soon as fassets is available.

Well it is over 100 days old and still hasn't made it, so I feel a little
jaded. Then again, these aren't core packages for the distro.

Dirk