Noise

Le February 21, 2008 05:12:09 pm Lucas Nussbaum, vous avez écrit :
> (dropped -kernel@ and -boot@ from Cc)
>
> On 15/02/08 at 14:29 -0500, Philippe Cloutier wrote:

> > > omg, what are we talking about?
> > > migration of linux-2.6 to testing.
> >
> > OMG, we were talking about migration of Linux 2.6.24 to testing.
>
> "we"? Seriously, Philippe. You are not a DD. You are not in NM. You
> don't (co-)maintain any package in Debian, AFAIK.
No idea what you mean.

> I like your enthusiasm about Debian, but couldn't you stop giving your
> opinion on each and every topic raised on -release@ ?
I'm not willing to start doing that just for the sake of stopping ;)
> There are probably
> other ways to contribute to Debian that don't involve adding so much
> noise to mailing lists.
I suppose you consider that some of my mails are "noisy". I cannot stop doing
errors in my interventions. What I can do is to improve myself, but to do
that, I'd need to know when and why you think I'm being noisy. Just having
your opinion that I'm noisy helps little more than noise :S

I also appreciate your enthusiasm about Debian.

Philippe