Re: X.org plans for the lenny cycle

I forwarded that information internaly to my manager about a week ago
(after a discution with jcristeau), I believe that the message is:
* If it affects only Debian SGI (as a corporation) will not care and
treat us as a bunch of nitpickers hippies.
  (julien sent me a link I can't find now where fedora seemed to state
that they had the same concerns)
* It is possible that SGI doesn't own the code anymore (and that Khronos does)

On Feb 11, 2008 2:20 PM, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar <anibal@debian.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 12:46:30PM +1000, Drew Parsons wrote:

Then we should contact SGI all together...

Please let's not make these kinds of calls,...

--
Niv Sardi