Re: Please binNMU rsstail in all archs

On Tue, Feb 05, 2008 at 08:08:15AM +0100, Nico Golde wrote:

> * Rene Mayorga <rmayorga@debian.org.sv> [2008-02-05 07:37]:
> > New upstream version of libmrss broked some rdepends including rsstail
> > please rebuild it in all arches to solve this issue.

> Please also rebuild newsbeuter.

These have not been scheduled, for the simple reason that bug #464019 is
still open on libmrss0 - implying that someone is still expecting some
action to be taken to correct this incompatibility in that package.

Bug #464019 should be resolved - either by changing the package name of
libmrss0, or by closing the bug as a "wontfix" - before these packages
should be binNMUed; otherwise I have no way of knowing that there won't be
another binNMU request a week from now when libmrss0 *does* get renamed.