Re: binNMU pygame_1.7.1release-4.1, build against python-numeric with 2.5 support (last rebuild had dirty chroot), 2, arm

Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> Thomas Viehmann a écrit :
>> pygame_1.7.1release-4.1, python-numeric for python 2.5, 2, arm

> Scheduled, thanks. Also scheduled on kfreebsd-*.

N.B.: I asked about non-official archs on #debian-release and was instructed not
to include these. It would be cool if something about them, like an address to
CC or so could be included on the BinNMU wiki page.

Kind regards

T.
--
Thomas Viehmann, http://thomas.viehmann.net/