Re: binNMU of udftools on mipsel

Richard Atterer wrote:
> Hi,

Hi

> udftools 1.0.0b3-13.1 is stuck in unstable because the mipsel autobuilder
> did not build the .1 package. Does it need a prod?
> (Same for m68k, but I guess that doesn't matter?)

It's still in the queue to be built, so no binNMU is necessary. binNMUs
are normally only necessary when a package succeeded to build on an
architecture, but when the environment has changed (built on
experimental by error or needs a rebuild because of an ABI change in a
depending library)...

Cheers

Luk