Please remove 'ipxripd' from etch/stable

Hello everybody,

As discussed the other day on #debian-release the package ipxripd should be
removed from stable because it is completely useless without linux-2.4

The bug report #230358, as of these days four years old and still without
input at all by the maintainer, clearly explains some of the changes on
linux-2.6 that prevent this program from working.

Because of the lack of maintenance, lack of usability and lack of users I
request the removal of 'ipxripd' from etch/stable.

Kind regards,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.