Re: Please sync following udebs

On Sat, Jan 26, 2008 at 09:42:01AM -0200, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Hello Jeroen,
>
> Please sync following udebs:
>
> debootstrap

Done

> e2fsprogs

Not done

> gnupg

Not done

> mdadm

Done

> cairo

Done (this was a bit mixed up before, now ok)

> Following udebs need to be removed from testing:
>
> firware-iwl3945-di
> firware-iwl4965-di

Yeah, I didn't remove those before because the source package is not in
sync. Can't it be synced? Anyway, those two removed now.

For e2fsprogs also, a newer source package was uploaded before I had the
chance to sync the testing udebs to unstable, to get that situation
normal again it'd need to be hinted in again (if possible), resulting in
1.40.4-1 in testing (hm, I see that amd64 is lagging there, probably
something wrong).

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar