Re: Python 2.5 as release goal

On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 12:54:29PM +0100, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Le mardi 22 janvier 2008 à 12:12 +0100, Domenico Andreoli a écrit :
> > > There have been no moves from the top blockers - being boost and
> > > wxwidgets - and I hope having it set as a release goal will help.
> >
> > boost? which transition is blocked by boost?
>
> The boost packages only support python2.4, which makes it impossible to
> build packages using boost for multiple python versions.

yes, i realized after matthias' message arrived here. you are right,
i am not moving anything to improve the thing and unfortunately i will
not be available for some time more, sorry.

anybody is welcome to support multiple python version in boost. please
visit http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianBoostTeam.

cheers,
domenico

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://www.dandreoli.com/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50