ICU transition status: ready for hint?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: ICU transition status: ready for hint?
- From: Jay Berkenbilt <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 16:37:49 -0500
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm looking at various packages in
http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl to try to tell whether ICU 3.8
is ready to transition to testing, and as far as I can tell, it looks
like it and its reverse dependencies (openoffice.org, pyicu,
firebird2.0, xerces27, xerces28, maybe others I'm momentarily
forgetting) are all ready to go in together. If so, can they be
hinted? If not, then I must have overlooked something. Thanks.