PostgreSQL maintenance release for Etch

Hi release team,

PostgreSQL 8.1.10 has been out for three months and released in
unstable, Lenny, and Ubuntu stables, and I consider this well-tested
now. Thus I would like to update Etch, too, as discussed a while ago
with the security team. (PostgreSQL microreleases are very prudent,
and users generally want them anyway). Sorry for the delay, this
should have gone in earlier.

In addition I'd like to port the changes to use the system tzdata
instead of PostgreSQL's embedded copy (which doesn't keep up with
tzdata and causes bugs like #458927, #454637, and #443360). This
change has also been thoroughly tested in unstable, Lenny, and Ubuntu,
and instead of doing a postgresql stable update for each tzdata update
I'd like to fix it once and for all.

I attach the debdiff with the debian/ changes. If you want to take a
look at the actual upstream diff, I can provide that, too (but due to
the usual changelog/autoconf/cvs stamp noise it's quite large).

OK to upload?

Thanks for considering,

Martin

--