Re: sing stable update for CVE-2007-6211

Hi Alberto,
* Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta <agi@inittab.org> [2008-01-01 19:00]:
> On Sun, Dec 30, 2007 at 04:22:52PM +0100, Nico Golde wrote:
[...]
> I prepared packages for both Etch and Sarge (stable and oldstable) and
> I'm ready to upload them. Please, SRMs, let me know if it's ok to do so.
> Sorry it took me sometime, but my limited BW makes it hard to build
> sarge or etch envs.

Can you provide a link to a debdiff between the current
stable version and the update you prepared?
Kind regards
Nico
--
Nico Golde - http://www.ngolde.de - nion@jabber.ccc.de - GPG: 0x73647CFF