Re: please allow libcomplearn-1.0.5-1

* Rudi Cilibrasi [Thu, 01 Nov 2007 10:16:20 -0700]:

> Please allow libcomplearn-1.0.5-1 into testing.   It is necessary in
> order for almost all (>6) of my other packages
> to be entered into the archive.  As this is my first hint-request,
> please let me know if I have misunderstood anything.
> Thanks for your help,

Hello Rudi. Your package is in the NEW queue [1], because it introduces
a new binary package (that is, a binary package with a name that did not
previously exist in the archive).

The package will appear in unstable after manual review by a member of
the ftp team. Just wait until that happens.

  [1] http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html

HTH,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                        Listening to: Los Planetas - Devuélveme la pasta