Re: linux-2.6 needs a hint

Le October 31, 2007 03:49:02 am Martin Michlmayr, vous avez écrit :
> grep-excuses linux-2.6 currently says:
>     linux-image-2.6.22-3-r4k-ip22 (mips) has new bugs!
>     Updating linux-image-2.6.22-3-r4k-ip22 introduces new bugs: #448488
>
> This bug also exists in the version currently in testing, so it
> shouldn't stop the new version from migrating.  I sent a "found 448488
> 2.6.22-4" to the BTS yesterday to let it know the bug also exists in
> testing, but apparently the testing scripts have not taken that into
> account.
I guess britney still considers it a new bug because the binary package is
new. One way to avoid that would be to reassign to linux-2.6. That loses the
information that the bug is specific r3k-ip22, but I think the same thing
would happen in less than one month anyway.

> Can someone add an appropriate hint please?
The latest upload will need a hint due to the ABI change anyway.