fftw3 3.1.2-3 accepted in unstable long ago, but not entered yet

Hello,

From many weeks ago, I have fftw3 under "local or obsolete". If I try to remove it, apt wants to remove a lot.

A point makes me think that something is wrong: my "local or obsolete" version is 3.1.2-2. On the developer's web http://packages.qa.debian.org/f/fftw3.html it reads that the new version 3.1.2-3 was accepted on 3 October. Is there any error, that it is taking so long?

I think that 3.1.2-3 should enter sid ASAP, or otherwise a binNMU should be provided.

(Cc to me the replies, please)

Yours,

David