Please allow console-data 1.03-1 to enter testing

Console-data provides udebs for D-I use and therefore needs manual
approval to enter testing.

The 1.03-1 release includes the following changes:

   * New upstream release. Fixed in that release:
     - German Dvorak keymap. Closes: #403538
     - Russian Dvorak keymap. Closes: #402153
     - Lisp machine Dvorak keymap. Closes: #426689
     - Wolof keymap corrected. Closes: #427513
     - Euro key added to many keymaps of the Euro Zone
       Closes: #347568

The first 3 new keymaps are not use by D-I

The 4th one is a fix that allows the Wolof keymap (use by D-I) to
work. The current version just doesn't work. Wolof being supported in
D-I, that fix is pretty important even if I suspect that not many
Wolof users use the Wolof keymap (which is the French keymap plus Eng
characters).

The latter is a fix that should have occurred a long time ago..:-)