QA meeting final date and passport info

(sent to debian-qa@ & debian-release@, Bcced those who added themselves
on the wiki page)

Hi,

The QA meeting will take place from November 28th (Wednesday) to
December 2nd (Sunday).

People will arrive at Madrid airport (MAD) on Wednesday and leave on
Sunday. I'm not sure yet of the exact place where the meeting will be,
but we will go there from Madrid.

If you haven't told us you want to come yet, please tell us now!
(however it might be too late now).

Can you confirm that you will be able to come?

Can you send us your passport information (name on the passport +
passport number)?

Please tell us from which airport(s) you could come. (It's on the wiki,
but it's easier to have all the info in the mail :)

As I will be totally offline for a week during November, please Cc tbm,
or use lucas-qameeting@debian.org.

Thank you,

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianQAExtremadura2007