Re: [SRM] multipath-tools-boot should run after udev

Guido Guenther wrote:
Hi,
On Tue, Oct 09, 2007 at 02:05:30PM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
Am Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2007 schrieben Sie:
Which is what the lenny package has (fixed in 0.4.7-3). I wonder if we
should do an update for the next point release?
Martin Zobel-Helas told me that that should be done. Please write to debian-release with [SRM] in the subject to start the process.
I'd like to fix:
in multipath-tools in stable during the next point relese. The fix is
simple, it moves the boot scripts after the udev start (the fix was
applied in 0.4.7-3 when I took over the package but etch has 0.4.7-1.1).

Shall I just upload to etch-proposed-updates with version number
0.4.7-1.1etch1?

You should upload with a minimal patch against etch to proposed-updates. The version number you propose is fine.

Cheers

Luk

PS: I hope you included correct headers in the initscript for the version in unstable?