Re: glibc 2.7

On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 08:16:59AM +0000, Matthias Klose wrote:
> >   Glibc upstream announced recently that the glibc 2.7 will be tagged
> > and released very soon (probably on Oct 17[0]).
>
> which toolchain versions are required as build dependencies?

  AFAICT it should be basically the same as glibc 2.6. But I haven't
looked at it very deeply either yet. The big step was the migration to
NPTL that happened a few releases ago, that needed a quite recent kernel
on many platforms, but I don't think glibc2.7 needs anything new.

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit