Re: Problems with Boost?

On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 07:32:43PM +0000, Jacob Hallén wrote:
> Boost seems to be stuck in the update queue. It has been waiting for 48 days
> and as far as I can tell, there are no bugs that should be holding it up.

  Boost migration would make other packages uninstallable[0].

  It will need a hint, that isn't a trivial one as you can see. Though
there is packages that must go in that aren't ready yet[1].

  boost thransition hasn't been very well coordinated, hence it takes
some time.

  [0] http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=boost
  [1] http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=bfilter-gui

--