Re: [binNMU] facile

On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 11:35:07AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> I was just wondering if anything can be improved on the handling of
> that give backs (on which I'm sure you know more than me). Knowing that
> with non timely upload I can induce some troubles to others is not
> exactly something I like :) But maybe this is not the right thread to
> discuss this stuff ...

Sure, there's room for improvement here.  One of the optimizations that's
been discussed in the past would be to auto-dep-wait packages on the newest
version of all build-dependencies to enforce build ordering, but I don't
think we have any kind of hard numbers on new problems this might introduce
(unnecessary transition delays, etc).