Unblock request for mantis

(At first I sent this one private to aba, because he set the blocking
request, but this seems not to make much sense, so this is now going
were it should go)

Hi,

during pre-etch times the security team requested not to include mantis
in Etch, because it had a bad security- (and packaging) history in the
past, before i adopted it. I already mentioned this time that things
have changed a bit since the last releases of mantis and I really do
believe that. Actually the package is in a IMHO very good shape and
security risks are low (known potential security holes are fixed in sids
version), so I don't see a reason why mantis should be blocked any
longer. Therefore I do request to unblock mantis, so that it can enter
testing in a short.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Patrick