Re: [RESENDING] Re: Request for rescheduled builds on mips

On Mon, Sep 03, 2007 at 09:22:48PM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> On 3 September 2007 at 18:57, Steve Langasek wrote:
> | On Mon, Sep 03, 2007 at 07:53:58PM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> | > It has been in suggested in private mail that debian-release may help me with
> | > this -- could I ask you to reschedule these trivial builds?  Apparently
> | > debian-mips doesn't feel like replyinh to mail.

> | debian-mips is not the contact address of the mips buildd maintainers.

> Ok, so which should I use?  Once these go, I think hppa may be my next
> biggest offender.

The contact addresses are $arch@buildd.debian.org.  In general I don't know
that you'll find them very responsive to requeue requests like these because
picking and choosing build failures isn't particularly beneficial to the
port as a whole, unless the analyses of the build failures are of
consistently high quality -- if they aren't, it's more efficient for the
buildd maintainer to go through the build failures on his own in order than
to work from emails from maintainers picking and choosing just those
packages that are of importance to them.