Please hint pango1.0/1.18.1-1 (has udeb)

        Hi,

 Please hint pango1.0/1.18.1-1 (which has a udeb) into testing; no new
 sourceful upload is planned before this new major version may reach
 testing -- at least on my side.  Last d-i tests I heard about were on a
 quite similar version (1.17.x), and pango is supposedly quite stable,
 so I suppose it works as good as before in d-i but didn't test so
 myself.

 (This is part of GNOME 2.20's platform.)

   Thanks,

PS: for some reason, the "needed x days" message on the PTS tells me
that pango1.0 "needed 2 days", even if I didn't upload with urgency=high
towards unstable (but I did towards experimental); could it be a bug
with britney or perhaps a forgotten hint?
--
Loïc Minier