Re: T&S for Release Assistents

Pierre Habouzit wrote:
>   Hmm you mean I should inform a Maintainer's package for a package
> whose last 4 uploads since 2006-10-27 are NMUs ? for a bug that is
> what, 10 months old ? Heh. It qualifies to the 0-day NMU policy for so
> many reasons that well...

I totally agree with you here!
Could we at least write those down or at least agree on what qualifies
to the 0-day NMU policy? As far as I know, it's just the "we are about
to release" reason I am familiar with.

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman