Re: T&S for Release Assistents

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 30.08.2007, 13:51 +0200 schrieb Luk Claes:
> [Cced the victi^Wpotential assistents this time - next time get it from
> the list :]
>
> Hi guys,
>
> Your first assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to solve the
> following bugs:
>
> Robert Edmonds
[..]
> 405186 docbook2x: FTBFS: reference to nonexistent nodes
[..]

JFTR: This is a bug in libxml-sax-perl, not in docbook2x - it's just the
title has not been changed. So don't waste time to fix this issue in
docbook2x. There we already worked around it (and IIRC the bug was not
reproducible with 0.8.7/8 anymore). However, if you need my assistence
(I'm responsible for docbook2x atm), don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards, Daniel