Re: Please rebuild deluge-torrent 0.5.1.1 on arm

On Sat, Jun 30, 2007 at 10:12:48AM +0200, "Adam Cécile (Le_Vert)" wrote:

> Latest build failed with a strange message. I suspect a buildd crash:

> gcc -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -g -O2 -DNDEBUG -fPIC
> -I./libtorrent -I./libtorrent/include...
> make: *** [build-stamp2.4] Terminated
> Build killed with signal 15 after 501 minutes of inactivity

No, this points to unfriendly C++ code that takes an unpleasantly long time
to build on arm.

This build attempt was on elara, one of the slower buildds; so since the
package has been built successfully before, we can try it again and see if
it builds ok on one of the faster ones.

> Could you please schedule a re-build for it ?

Done.