Re: [SRM] upload of D-I packages

On Tuesday 05 June 2007 00:31, Frans Pop wrote:
> Today I have uploaded a first batch of packages for an update of Debian
> Installer in stable.

In the mean time the remaining uploads have also been done:
- linux-kernel-di-*
- linux-modules-di-*
- debian-installer_*

I have tested the d-i images for some architectures as far as possible
(which is quite limited as long as udebs are not integrated into stable
and no CD images are available), and I have seen no problems.

As far as D-I is concerned, 4.0r1 can go ahead.

Please make sure that kernel-wedge (2.31) is included in the release!!!
See: http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2007/04/msg00142.html

Cheers,
FJP