Re: /proc not mounted on buildd: netwinder?

On Sat, Jun 09, 2007 at 03:59:40PM +0300, Riku Voipio wrote:
> All builds build-depending builds on are currently failing on the followin
> error:

> Starting system message bus: dbusCould not tell if SELinux is enabled:
> No such file or directory
> SELinux pre-initialization failed
> invoke-rc.d: initscript dbus, action "start" failed.
> dpkg: error processing dbus (--configure):
>  subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1

> A quick check on dbus BTS (#425911) and a glance at libselinux
> sources show that this can indeed only be caused by lack of
> proc being mounted.

Seems to be fixed now; c.f.
<http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=cpufire-applet&ver=1.3-1&arch=arm&stamp=1181368951&file=log>
and
<http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=cpufire-applet&ver=1.3-1&arch=arm&stamp=1181434641&file=log>,
both on netwinder.

> Second problem appears to relate to broken apt-key setup. These
> authentication failures also appear only with netwinder, could
> be that gpg does not like the lack /proc, or then keyring package
> is just out of date..

The incoming.d.o apt source isn't signed, which is probably the cause of
these failures.