Re: [OSRM] Upload of D-I packages

On Wednesday 30 May 2007 02:52, dann frazier wrote:
> m68k doesn't encode the ABI in the package name so this wasn't
> accepted along with the rest. I've tagged it as OK from the SRM p-o-v,
> now it just needs processing from aj.

kernel-udebs for m68k have now been uploaded and accepted.

Yesterday I noticed that d-i Packages files for oldstable were missing;
this was corrected in two steps by aj and hopefully they will be OK with
the current mirror sync.

I'm now effectively waiting for the udebs uploaded to o-p-u to be picked
up by the buildds and to become available for all architectures.
The following three packages have arch specific udebs:
- base-installer
- choose-mirror
- rootskel

After those have been built, I can upload D-I itself.

Cheers,
FJP