Whats hapening with Testing?

   Hello.
I am a Debian user, not a developer, please apologize me if I shouldn't post on this mailing list. I looked at the mail archive of this mailing list and Googled a little, also asked the same on IRC, but didn't found the answer yet.
   Why Testing isn't being updated?
I see some updates from time to time but many packages say that they are frozen and that debian-release must be contacted to let them in, thats in addition to depending on the 2.5 glibc that is frozen too.
   When will Testing see some action like it had before the Etch freeze?
   Thank you all!

P.s.: I like the additional safety measures that Testing has over Unstable, thats why I use it, I am afraid to switch to Unstable...

--
Ivan Baldo - ibaldo@adinet.com.uy - http://ibaldo.codigolibre.net/
ICQ 10215364 - Phone/FAX (598) (2) 613 3223.