Re: poppler transition

"=?UTF-8?Q?Ond=C5=99ej_Sur=C3=BD?=" <ondrej@sury.org> writes:
> Unfortunately API of libpoppler has changed as well, so you will need to
> apply appropriate patches or use newer upstream versions.  This also has
> been discussed and Steve's opinion was that since it's only small amount
> of packages depends on libpoppler-dev, we should not change -dev library
> name.
>
> Affected source packages:
>
> Package: abiword
> Package: pdfcube
> Package: popplerkit.framework
> Package: referencer
> Package: tetex-bin
> Package: texlive-bin
> Package: tracker

That are not all source package, as there is also libpoppler-glib-dev
and libpoppler-qt-dev, so `grep-dctrl -s Package -e -F Build-Depends
'libpoppler-(glib-|qt-|)dev'` is more useful to find all r-build-deps.

This adds evince, gambas2 and kdegraphics to the above list, so you
should ping the respective maintainers too (I'm doing evince and have
waited for an update of poppler in unstable :-)

Marc
--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
273: MIME