proposed-updates: non-installable packages

Hello,

I relaunched the nightly runs of edos-debcheck on proposed-updates.
The results can be accessed here:

http://edos.debian.net/edos-debcheck/stable.php

At this moment, the result is the same as for 4.0. There are 5 packages
in 4.0 which are architecture-dependent and which ar not installable
in at least one architecture:

mail-notification and mail-notification-evolution are not installable
on sparc as libeel2-2 is not available on this arch

blitz++ is not installable on arm as libatalas.so.3 is not available
on this architecture

gnome-mount is not installable on arm as libell2-2 is not available on
this architecture

quodlibet-ext is not insatllable on arm as it depends on exfalso,
which is not installable on arm.

-Ralf

(please cc me as I am not subscribed to debian-release)