upcoming oldstable/stable kernel updates

hey,
  Just a note that the next 2.6.8 kernel update for sarge includes an
ABI change. 2.4.27 updates are coming, but I do not believe the 2.4
ABI will change.

 A security update for etch is also about to release - it includes no
ABI change. However, the plan is to include a few ABI changing patches in
the first point s-p-u update. Its unclear when an s-p-u upload will
happen - I'm working with aba to organize this.